Our commitment to making you smile
All of us at GLO Science are committed to making your smile bigger, brighter and whiter. We are committed to the quality of our product and want to ensure that your product is working perfectly. The following are the terms of our One Year Limited Warranty to ensure your GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device makes you smile. Period.
If you have any problem using your GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device, please call us at 855-GLO-5976 (855-456-5976) and a GLO™ expert will happily assist you.
Dr. Jonathan Levine, DMD and Stacey Levine
GLO Science Founders
GLO™ One Year Limited Warranty
GLO Science, Inc. commits to the original retail purchaser that we will replace your GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device and/or components within one year from the date of purchase, for any manufacturing defect in the GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device or components. (Components include: the GLO™ Mouthpiece and Case, GLO™ Control, GLO™ Dock, Lanyard and USB/Power Adapter, GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Gels and GLO™ Lip Care ).
If the product you have shipped back is a model no longer being made and is unavailable at that time, we will happily replace the product with the most recent model.
To process a return, please call 855-GLO-5976 (855-456-5976). We will provide you with a valid Return Authorization Number, which must be accompanied with your return. To ship back your Device, for your convenience, we will provide you with a UPS prepaid postage label mailed directly to you for the return of your product. If you choose to return your Device or components and not use the UPS label we provide, we will not be responsible for the product being lost or damaged.
Our GLO™ Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Defects, damage or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by misuse, abuse, neglect, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, improper repair, improper maintenance, improper, abnormal or excessive use and/or failure to obtain a replacement in a timely manner, as prescribed by GLO Science LLC;
- Defects or damages that are a result of an act of nature (such as a flood or earthquake) or acts of war or terrorism;
- Damage resulting from improper use of parts or accessories that are not compatible with GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening System and/or components, including but not limited to the breakage or fracture of the GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening System and/or components by any reason other than by manufacturing defect;
- Ordinary wear and tear on GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device and/or components
- Defects or damages as a result of any modification of GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device and/or components
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches or dents
- Accessories or parts that are not those of GLO Science
- Products purchased, new or used, from unauthorized distributors or through unauthorized distribution channels
- Products purchased, new or used, outside of the United States
- Damage resulting from use of GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device with a voltage source, other than the voltage source supplied with the GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device
- GLO Science's only obligation under this warranty is the replacement of defective material that comprises the GLO Brilliant™ Mouthpiece and the GLO Brilliant™ Personal Teeth Whitening Device. GLO Science shall not be liable and hereby disclaims any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or delays or losses under any other legal theory, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of revenue, or loss of profits
This warranty is GLO Science's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. GLO Science makes no implied warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
All of us at GLO Science are committed to making your GLO™ experience as positive as it can be. Simply contact us anytime at 855-GLO-5976 (855-456-5976) and we will be happy to assist you.