Our commitment to making you smile
All of us at GLO Science want to make you smile bigger & brighter. We are committed to the quality of our product and want to ensure that your product is working perfectly. The following are the terms of our One Year Limited Warranty to ensure your GLO Teeth Whitening Device makes you smile. Period.
If you have any problem using your GLO Teeth Whitening Device, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a GLO™ expert will happily assist you.
Dr. Jonathan Levine, DMD & Stacey Levine
GLO Science Founders
Please register your GLO Device here to ensure your GLO One Year Warranty Coverage (note: you will not be able to view the form below if you are using Internet Explorer). Please also save your proof of purchase which we require to process a warranty claim.
One Year Limited Warranty
GLO Science, Inc. commits to the original retail purchaser that we will replace your GLO Teeth Whitening Device and/or components within one year from the date of purchase indicated on proof of purchase, for any manufacturing defect in the GLO Teeth Whitening Device or component parts. Proof of purchase is required to initiate a warranty request.
If the product you have is a model no longer being made and is unavailable at that time, we will happily replace the product with the most recent model.
To request an exchange, please have your required proof of purchase ready and email it to email@example.com along with a description of the issue and photos/video if applicable. We will provide you with a troubleshooting guide (which must be completed before we can initiate an exchange), as well as a warranty request form. Please note, we can only ship warranty replacements within North America.
Our GLO™ Limited Warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Defects, damage or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by misuse, abuse, neglect, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, improper repair, improper maintenance, improper, abnormal or excessive use and/or failure to obtain a replacement in a timely manner, as prescribed by GLO Science Inc.;
- Defects or damages that are a result of an act of nature (such as a flood or earthquake) or acts of war or terrorism;
- Damage resulting from improper use of parts or accessories that are not compatible with the GLO Teeth Whitening Device and/or components, including but not limited to the breakage or fracture of the GLO Teeth Whitening Device and/or components by any reason other than by manufacturing defect;
- Ordinary wear and tear on GLO Teeth Whitening Device and/or components
- Defects or damages as a result of any modification of GLO Teeth Whitening Device and/or components
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches or dents
- Accessories or parts that are not those of GLO Science
- Products purchased, new or used, from unauthorized distributors or through unauthorized distribution channels. Please click here for a list of authorized GLO sellers.
- Products purchased, new or used, outside of North America.
- Products without documented proof of purchase.
- Damage resulting from use of GLO Teeth Whitening Device with a voltage source, other than the voltage source supplied with the GLO Teeth Whitening Device.
- GLO Science's only obligation under this warranty is the replacement of defective material that comprises the GLO Teeth Whitening Device. GLO Science shall not be liable and hereby disclaims any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or delays or losses under any other legal theory, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of revenue, or loss of profits.
This warranty is GLO Science's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. GLO Science makes no implied warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
All of us at GLO Science are committed to making your GLO™ experience as positive as it can be. Simply contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.