Getting whiter teeth has never been easier. At home or on the go, GLO Vials offer a breezy way to brighten your smile while matching the pace of your lifestyle - without the inconvenience of messy strips or trays, and without sensitivity!
GLO Vials are specially designed to keep specially formulated whitening gel fresh and active without refrigeration. They are gluten free, vegan and cruelty free. The gel even features a light, minty fresh flavor so it tastes great, too!
There are two ways to use GLO Vials. Simply brush on the refreshing gel to whiten in seconds, even when you're on the go (no messy strips!) or pair GLO Vials with your GLO Teeth Whitening Device for maximum results. Either way, it's the fastest way to whiten teeth at home, at work, while traveling and more.
What's the Difference?
When used solo, GLO Vials are ideal to take with you wherever you go so you can whiten anytime, anywhere. They take only seconds to brush on and you're GLO-ing while you go about your day! It's the ultimate on-the-go whitening solution for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
When you want to amp up your whitening results and have a little more time, use GLO Vials with your GLO Device to activate and accelerate the whitening gel inside. This means you get a brighter smile, even faster.
How to Use GLO Vials (without the GLO Device)
1) Apply GLO Lip Care to lips to hydrate, nourish and protect - you'll love it!
2) Pull off the GLO Vial cap and squeeze a small bead of whitening gel onto the brush tip (1/2 pea size is about right).
3) Brush the gel onto your top and bottom teeth, fronts only, using small circular motions. Only a very thin layer of gel is needed - there is no need to use a lot of gel. The gel is thick so it will stay where you place it - no strips needed! The GLO Vial gel will foam slightly before penetrating and evaporating. Voila! Stains are vaporizing, revealing a whiter, brighter smile!
4) Wait five minutes and repeat. Apply three consecutive times per day for whitening and as needed for touch-ups and instant stain removal. Continue use for up to 10 days or until you achieve your desired shade of white and for touch-ups as needed.
How to Use GLO Vials with the GLO Device
1) Follow steps 1 through 3 above to prepare lips and apply whitening gel to teeth.
2) Now it's time to amplify your results for the fastest way to whiten teeth! Take your charged GLO Control and plug the mouthpiece firmly into the side. Use the lanyard to hang the Control around your neck so you can GLO hands-free!
3) Press the GLO button on the Control to illuminate the mouthpiece. Place the mouthpiece into your mouth and bite down gently, maintaining a relaxed and comfortable jaw and lips and swallowing as normal.
4) Complete your first pre-timed eight-minute application - the mouthpiece will shut off automatically when your eight minutes are up.
5) Repeat for a total of four consecutive eight-minute applications. Wait 20 minutes after your final application before eating and drinking. Continue use for five to 10 days or until you achieve your desired shade of white.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about GLO Vials:
Q: Do I need to rinse my mouth after use?
A: The whitening gel penetrates dental enamel and then evaporates, so there's no need to rinse your teeth afterward.
Q: When is the best time to use GLO Vials?
A: GLO Vials can be used anywhere and anytime for a fast way to whiten teeth! They are highly portable and take only seconds to apply, so you can use them whenever it is easiest for you. For max whitening results, you should complete at least three back-to-back applications and use them for touch-ups and instant stain removal after coffee, tea, red wine, etc.
Q: How do I optimize my whitening results?
A: For best results, use GLO Vials with the GLO Device, which will amplify the formulation for even more effective whitening. Also, do your best to avoid food and drinks that stain during your whitening treatment. If your daily coffee habit is just too hard to break, try drinking iced coffee through a straw and/or brush on a GLO Vial after indulging to remove any lingering stains.
Q: How big is a GLO Vial?
A: GLO Vials are perfectly pocket-sized and don't require refrigeration, so you can take them with you easily - keep one in your car, one in your bag and one in your desk!
Do you have any questions you'd like answered about GLO Vials? Let us know in the comments! You can also check out our complete GLO Whitening FAQ for more information about GLO Science products and accessories or check out a video tutorial on how to use GLO.