The Easiest and Fastest Way to Whiten Your Teeth at Home or On-the-Go September 12 2018
Getting whiter teeth has never been easier. At home or on-the-go, GLO Vials offer a breezy way to brighten your smile while matching the pace of your lifestyle – without the inconvenience of messy strips or trays, and without sensitivity!
GLO Vials are specially designed to keep specially formulated whitening gel fresh and active without refrigeration. They are gluten free, vegan, and cruelty free. The gel even features a light, minty fresh flavor so it tastes great too!
There are two ways to use GLO Vials: simply brush on the refreshing gel to whiten in seconds, on-the-go (no messy strips!) or pair GLO Vials with your GLO Teeth Whitening Device for maximum results.
What’s the difference?
When used solo, GLO Vials are ideal to take with you on-the-go so you can whiten any time, anywhere. They take only seconds to brush on and you’re GLOing while you go about your day!
When you want to amp up your whitening results and have a little more time, use GLO Vials with your GLO Device to activate and accelerate the whitening gel inside. This means a brighter smile, even faster.
How to Use GLO Vials (without the GLO Device)
1) Apply GLO Lip Care to lips to hydrate, nourish and protect – you’ll love it!
2) Pull off the GLO Vial cap and squeeze a small bead of whitening gel onto the brush tip (1/2 pea size is about right).
3) Brush the gel onto your top and bottom teeth, fronts only, using small circular motions. Only a very thin layer of gel is needed – there is no need to use a lot of gel. The gel is thick so it will stay where you place it – no strips needed! Gel will foam slightly before penetrating and evaporating. Voila! Stains are vaporizing, revealing a whiter, brighter smile!
4) Wait 5 minutes and repeat. Apply 3 consecutive times per day for whitening and as needed for touch-ups and instant stain removal. Continue use for up to 10 days or until you achieve your desired shade of white and for touch-ups as needed.
How to Use GLO Vials with the GLO Device
1) Follow steps 1-3 above to prepare lips and apply whitening gel to teeth.
2) Now it’s time to amplify your results! Take your charged GLO Control and plug mouthpiece firmly into the side. Use lanyard to hang the Control around your neck so you can GLO hands-free!
3) Press the GLO button on the Control to illuminate the mouthpiece. Place mouthpiece into your mouth and bite down gently, maintaining a relaxed and comfortable jaw and lips, swallowing as normal.
4) Complete your first pre-timed 8 minute application – the mouthpiece will shut off automatically when your 8 minutes are up.
5) Repeat for a total of 4 consecutive 8-minute applications. Wait 20 minutes after your final application before eating and drinking. Continue use for 5-10 days or until you achieve your desired shade of white.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about GLO Vials:
Q: Do I need to brush my teeth before use?
A: It is not necessary to brush your teeth before use if you are out and about. However, if you are home and you can brush your teeth, please do! It is best to whiten on a clean tooth surface.
Q: Do I need to rinse my mouth after use?
A: The whitening gel penetrates dental enamel and then evaporates, so there’s no need to rinse your teeth afterward.
Q: When is the best time to use GLO Vials?
A: GLO Vials can be used anywhere and any time! They are highly portable and take only seconds to apply so you can use them whenever it is easiest for you. For max whitening results, you should complete at least 3 back-to-back applications and use them for touch-ups and instant stain removal after coffee, tea, red wine, etc.
Q: How do I optimize my whitening results?
A: For best results, use GLO Vials with the GLO Device which will amplify the formulation for max results. Also, do your best to avoid food and drinks that stain during your whitening treatment. If your daily coffee habit is just too hard to break, try drinking iced coffee through a straw and/or brush on a GLO Vial after indulging to remove any lingering stains.
Q: How big is a GLO Vial?
A: GLO Vials are perfectly pocket-sized and don’t require refrigeration so you can take them with you easily -- keep one in your car, one in your bag, and one in your desk!
Do you have any questions you’d like answered about GLO Vials? Let us know in the comments!